Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 6 September 2007

Mrs C

I missed the beginning of Heroes last night as I was watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on DVD, and you know what? I didn't mind. I am not really into Heroes and I know that it is repeated at least twice on BBC2 so I will probably get to see it again anyway.
I DID see the double helping of Brothers & Sisters though. Now THIS show I do love! It has the right balance of family intrigue and comedy. Last night saw the introduction of Sally Field's character's mother, played by none other than Marion Ross (Mrs Cunningham in Happy Days!). She was brilliant and I have always liked her. Mrs Cunningham was THE best character in Happy Days, so dim yet so loveable.
Also we had developement in the Kevin - Chad relationship, Chad being played by gorgeous Jason Lewis, and Kevin showing off his great, just-hairy-enough, chest quite a bit.

No comments: