Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 19 September 2007

I must be a s**t employee

This morning I awoke to find a recorded delivery letter outside my bedroom door. Kevin must have put it there, god only knows how long he has had it. It was a letter from the company who used to have the contract for security at my place of work stating that I was not getting a bonus this time as my performance was only satisfactory / good not very good / excellent. I guesses that I wasn't getting a bonus already (my main clue being that it would have been in my pay packet last Friday if I had been elegable!).
The only thing is that our bonus is based on our "6-monthly" appraisals in which I was under the impression I HAD gained enough points to be elegable for the lowest bonus. So, I must have been marked down by my manager, which I should have been made aware of and had the opportunity to argue my case.
I am debating now whether to take this further or just to forget it. Half of me wants to make a big fuss out of it, as I am really fed up with the management team, and the other half of me is thinking "I can't be bothered with the stress and the hassle!"
Either way, I know it won't change the fact that I am £250 out of pocket, so I think I will probably go with the second option!
Yesterday, at work, I sent off an application form for another job, probably the first of many with the way I feel at the moment.

No comments: