Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 9 September 2007

Tired

I wasn't very happy at the end of yesterday's shift as I had been watching England's poor performance in the rugby and then, when the night shift began to come in I was outvoted and had to turn over to watch the football. I got home and watched the remainder of the match, which had little change in score, but that isn't the point.
I was really tired as soon as I got home, but tried to stay up as long as I could, eventually giving up at 22:30.
This morning I found that the microwave meal that I had bought for today's lunch was still in the fridge, probably because I had put a note on it saying "If you didn't buy this food then don't f*****g eat it!" I hope that Penny noticed it.
There isn't as much to do at work today, and little on the television, so I think it is going to be a very long day!

No comments: