Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 15 September 2007

Happy Birthday Sir

Today marks the 23rd birthday of Prince Henry of Wales. Commonly known as Prince Harry, he is Britain's 3rd in line to the throne (after his father and elder brother). I, personally, am not heavily for or against the British Monarchy, but, with all the negative press that Harry has received over the last few years, just for being a young man growing up in the public spotlight,I think that he has turned out to be an exemplary young man of courage and good character. And he is a good-looking young man too, who looks hot in uniform.I am proud to have him representing our country, as I am his brother. I am sure that they are going to prove a better example to this country's people than the previous generation of royals were.
Happy Birthday Sir.

No comments: