Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 15 September 2007

Yesterday

I went to the office yesterday and had a conversation with Bob about me handing over the business to him, or whoever he suggests. He is going to speak to the accountant and to his mother when she comes back from the holiday. Hopefully it will all be sorted quickly and painlessly.
I went out for drinks with Tim and Richard last night and had a good night. There were quite a few hot guys about too.
When they went home I went into Barcode and stayed for one drink. I then decided to go to Barcode south, for a reason that escapes me at the moment. I must have been more drunk than I thought as I got on the wrong tube and got off the tube at Waterloo and then walked completely the wrong way when I left the station! I must have walked for about an hour when I was cruised by a guy on a bike. We went back to his place and well I won't go into details. When I left I again walked the wrong way, trying to get home, and realised I was a long way from where I thought I was. I was in Bermondsey!!!
I saw a taxi with his light on and hailed it. As per usual with taxis at night, he didn't want to take me for some reason and said he was on his way home! Why do I get that everytime?
I eventually found a bus which brought me part-way home and got in at 05:00. My legs were aching so much after about 4 hours of walking, and they still are!

4 comments:

gab said...

you tart!

Alex said...

I hardly think that 1 shag every 6-months constitutes a tart!
Though I wish I was more tarty, I'd have more to write about on here if I was!

gab said...

wot did the bloke look like

Alex said...

He was Brazillian, about 5' 10" and fit with short hair, like mine and a slightly hairy chest too.