Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Birthdays

Celebrating their birthdays today we have:
German footballer, currently playing for Chelsea, Michael Ballack who is good looking, but not stunning and reminds me a bit of Dean Cain. I first noticed Michael when he transferred to Chelsea and every picture I saw of him he seemed to have a massive bulge in his shorts! I was probably imagining it, but would love the oportunity to find out if he really does! Michael is 31 today.
James Caviezel is an American actor best known for playing the title role in The Passion of the Christ. He is a very good looking guy, but not someone I would recognise as I think he looks like a generic male model. James is 39 today.
Also I have to mention American actress Melissa Sue Anderson, who I remember as Mary Ingles in The Little House on the Prairie. I don't know if I could watch it now, but when I was a kid this always seemed to be on and so I remember it fondly, my mum also loved to watch it. Melissa is 45 today.

No comments: