Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Meeting People

I decided yesterday that I had to go out for a drink, as I hadn't been out since Friday night. I had lost my black coat on Friday night and only have denim jackets in my room which I won't wear with jeans (I look too much like 80's man!) and my winter coats are packed away down in the cellar at the moment. I took a risk and went out without a coat. It was a bit nippy but I survived. As I got to the bus stop 3 (that's right 3) No 243 buses arrived AT THE SAME TIME! How typical is that. Needless to say that wasn't the bus I needed! Luckily my bus came along after a couple of minutes, though we were overtaken by ANOTHER 243 and delayed around Holborn for 15 mintutes because of congestion caused by a diversion.
I needed the drink when I eventually got into Rupert Street, even then I had to wait for them to change the barrel on cider (a typical occurance as Tim will also tell you!). I has one drink there, 1 in Comptons and then 1 in Barcode before going back to Rupert Street. I eventually went back to Barcode where I got talking to an American couple, Nate and Gary and we really got on well. We stayed 'til closing time and then had a good snog outside before going our separate ways.
I gave them my email address and received an email from them this morning, though I did spend most of the day in bed.

No comments: