Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 22 September 2007

First day off of Seven

Yesterday was the first of my seven days off and I was up nice and early, well 09:30 is early for me on a day off! I went into town to get my comics and was going to go over to Stratford to do some clothes shopping too, until I saw my bank balance and worked out that I couldn't afford it.
Instead I decided to just pop into Burtons and see if I could see anything there. On my way there I heard a voice that I recognised and realised that it was Jeff Banks, fashion designer and former presenter of The Clothes Show, though it did take me hours to remember what his actual name was!
I found 4 shirts that I liked, but could only really afford 1 so I chose my favourite one.
When I got home I had a nap in the afternoon, texted Tim to see if he was out that night for a drink and I ignored a call from Lee (as I had nothing to say to him). Tim phoned back to say he was on his way back from Cardiff, so I assumed he wouldn't be out for drinks but he did make it in the end. I met him in Barcode just before 20:00. We also went to Comptons and Rupert Street before he went home and I went back to Barcode. Somewhere along the line I misplaced my black coat. Oops!
In Barcode I got chatted up by a guy I have fancied for ages, and I think he wanted a shag, but then he disappeared. Typical. One of the barmen that I like in Barcode was topless, the first time I had seen his body and he had an amazing body! I don't know his name, but he is one of the quieter guys there.
For some strange reason I went to 79CXR afterwards, but, as usual, didn't stay for long. When I got in I watched a Ken Ryker dvd and then went to sleep.
This morning I checked how much money I had left and was surprised to find that I still had over £40 which was wierd considering I only thought I'd gone out with £60 (I must have had more money than I thought!). A great night all in all!

3 comments:

gab said...

en u work out u had more money thatn you thougt

unfortuntely doesnt happen alot due to me and the old mans spending!

gab said...

that post wasnt right!

wot i wanted to say was i love it when it works out you had more money than you thought

silly computers!

Alex said...

And I thought that you were just p****d!