Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 21 September 2007

Out of the blue

While I was at work yesterday, I received a call from someone I had not heard from for ages: Lee!

He phoned up totally out of the blue and the first thing he said was "Are you still my mate?" To be honest I didn't know what to say to him. The last time we REALLY talked I was pissed off at him for inviting his ex Leigh along to a night out, so much so I didn't meet him. And I had asked him to explain why he had gone back to being friends with that idiot. He could talk at the time because he was with Leigh at the time.

Since then I have barely thought about him, or the loss of our friendship which I used to treasure. I'm not all that sure that I want to have him back as a mate in my life any more, as my life has been less stressed without him (and Leigh).

I will meet him for a drink and see what he has to say for himself and take it from there.

Lee called again today, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I have been a bit stressed ever since he phoned yesterday wondering what emotional blackmail he might use and really could do without it.

No comments: