Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 8 September 2007

I REALLY need to move

I went to bed fairly early last night, at about 22:30, so that I would be nice and rested for my next shift.
I was woken up at 00:20 by Penny, Kevin's girlfriend shouting something in the stairwell down to the pub, which just happens to be outside my bedroom door! Kevin, surprisingly was sober (and has been for weeks now apparently), and was trying to calm her down. I managed to get back to sleep.
I was woken again by her screaming at around 01:30, again outside my door. And then again later, probably about 03:00. So, all in all, not a good night's sleep.

To top it off, getting ready for work this morning I went to the kitchen to get the microwave meal I had bought yesterday so I wouldn't have to go for a long walk today for my lunch. I walked past Penny laying on the living room floor with her feet on the sofa, to find the packaging for my meal on the kitchen floor and the contents nowhere to be seen. I was not happy, so made sure that my banging woke the bitch up.

Leaving the flat to go to work I noticed that the pub doors were still open and the lights and television screens still on. I had a quick look through the windows and saw someone at the back of the pub, but didn't know who it was. I was that pissed off I couldn;t be bothered to go back to the flat and find out if Kevin was there to tell him, so I just carried on to work and send Kev a text instead. To be honest I didn't give a shit at that point. It wouldn't be the first time he's had a lock-in, though he insisted he isn't drinking at the moment as he is trying to lose weight.

No comments: