Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 5 September 2007

So far today...

I am at the office again today and so far we have had a request for some leaflets about our Gap Year Service from a 6th Form College we contacted who are having a Gap Year Event on the 20th. So, hopefully, we will hear back from some clients soon after that.
We also had an email from a major UK company wanting to write an article and including links to our site within that article.
And we also had a schools' event which we have missed but which has guaranteed they will contact us in March for their next event.
Probably our most productive day so far. But still no money coming in!

2 comments:

James White said...

*OFF TOPIC*

HI there. Just saw andf had a read of your blog and noticed a name from my past too. Craig Armet. Now I'd be very surprised if there were two. So I guess you knew him too. DJ guy from Torquay who worked at/owned Boxes at Exeter? Alan, Craig and I were friends for many years.

I wonder if I know you perhaps. My email is jajwhite AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk if you'd like to chat about it!

Alex said...

That is certainly the Craig I knew. Will contact you to see if we have indeed met before.
Good to see people still remember Craig.