Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 27 July 2007

Tired, but not as bad as I thought I'd be!

I DID get up at 04:30 this morning for the breakfast meeting with the BNI group. At first I was not impressed with the group, it all seemed a bit theatrical and Americanised, but it got better and I think the business could benefit from joining the group. The breakfast was nice too!
After the meeting, we went back to the office and it was one of the few times we have had all three of us in the office.
I left at just before 15:00 and once I got home I went to the printers to pick up the brochures we have had printed. There were 6 boxes and 5 of them were bloody heavy. I was knackered when I'd finished.
I got changed and then went into town to get this weeks comics, then sat in Soho Square and had some lunch. After this I decided to go for a couple of drinks. I went to Rupert Street first, then Barcode where I was surprised how busy it was, considering it was early. I then went to Comptons and then back to Barcode. There were a few good looking guys about, but none interested in me, so I came home. Gonna go to bed now, I may go out tomorrow night too, depending on how I feel tomorrow.

No comments: