Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Birthday Peeps

Today we have the following birthdays:
Firstly, the hottie, Dean Cain, formerly known as Clark Kent / Superman in "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman", who I have fancied ever since that show began. And he has even played a gay character in Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy (and possibly in Best Men, if my memory serves me correctly!).
Secondly, we have Wesley Snipes, who is probably best known for playing Blade in all three of the films, and for being the bad guyin Demolition Man. He is also well known for draggin up in, one of my favourite films (though a poor American take on "The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert"), "To Wong Fu, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar". Wesley is 42 today!
And finally, I couldn't go without mentioning J K Rowling, author of the Harry Potter books (as if I need to tell you!), who is 45 today.
Happy Birthday All!

No comments: