Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Great news from work

I found out about 2 hours ago that my employers have lost the contract at the location I work. They have only been there for less than 2 years, and I've been there for over 5. I'll just TUPE over to the new company, whoever they are, after we have made sure we get all the benefits remaining from before my employers took over and began to take them away!
I don't normally want people to lose their jobs but, some of the managers are complete wastes of space, whose jobs have been created for them instead of a job needing a person to do it. When I started we had just 4 managers and everything ran pretty much smoothly. Now we have about ten and things get messed up all the time and they try and screw us over at every oportunity.
So, as you can no doubt tell, I am not upset at the news, in fact quite the opposite. Many, if not most, of my colleagues are feeling the same way too I can assure you.
Here's hoping that good news comes in three this time too.

No comments: