Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 3 July 2007

I'm still tingling

Thanks to a fantastic (and incredibly gorgeous) man I've been chatting to on Manhunt I have just found a link for, and watched the last 2 episodes of this series of Dr Who. WOW. They were fantastic. I am so glad that I watched them. SO many questions answered and so many more asked. Which is exactly what I love about the program. I am so pleased that the show got back on its feet after having a few episodes which I wasn't at all enamoured with towards the start. It turned into a brilliant finale. And cute Tom Ellis as Thomas Milligan was an added bonus.
And the revalation about Captain Jack, which I don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't seen it. WoW again. That was probably my favourite part of all. It is a shame that we didn't get to watch it on the big screen in Trafalgar Square on Saturday, as it would have looked really cool. But I'm thrilled that I have now seen it. But, you can probably tell that from the way that I am ranting on and on about it.
Still buzzing, but gonna shut up now.





except to say:
Kylie..... Yay

No comments: