Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 15 July 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!

Today is my mate Tim's birthday (the actual age is a closely kept secret. Well, HE thinks it is!). We went out for drinks last night, I went straight from work to a pub called the Duke of Edinburgh near Brixton station. The pub is actually really nice and I was told it had a beer garden, so knew they would be there. I went out the back of the pub and saw a wall with a long pathway to the right (so I thought they must have been pulling my leg about the beer garden). The path led to the largest beer garden I have ever seen for a pub, it was massive area with a few raised areas, a barbecue and loads of bench seats. It's an amazing place, perfect for summer parties. AND, the pub had some really cute guys there too, but I guess lots of straight pubs do!
Tim and Richard were in the garden, and we were joined by Terry and a straight couple who are friends of Tim who are really good fun, but I can't recall their names (Becky, I think is her name). Unfortunately, no one else turned up, but I hope Tim had a good night. I certainly did, and I got extremely drunk. I don't actually remember anything after we left the pub at closing time.
This morning I remember letting the cat into my room at some point, but the next thing I remember was being woken up by Bob phoning my mobile at 06:45 (I'm normally in work by about 06:30!). I quickly got dressed and made my way to work, getting there about 10 minutes late. Oh well! I felt rough all morning, mainly through tiredness, but I was retching at one point but wasn't actually sick. I didn't actually feel awake until well after 12:00 and I can't wait to get home so I can go back to bed!
Tim did mention last night that he was working in Cardiff this week, on the set of Dr Who. They are filming the Christmas special, with Kylie Minogue. He said he has met her and she seems nice and, Yes, she is that small! He can't tell anything else though, being sworn to secrecy and everything. He's travelling back there tomorrow and then has his first driving test on Thursday, so:
Good Luck Tim!

No comments: