Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Tired and Unwell

Last night I was feeling unwell, and had been since the previous night shift. I just felt really lethargic and had lost my appetite. I even fell asleep in the control room, somthing I haven't done for many months. I am on my last night shift tonight and I can't wait for it to be over already, and I've only just started!
I have to go to the printer tommorrow, to approve the latest design for our brochure, our website goes live tomorrow, and on Friday I am going to our office to pick up my new work laptop and see if we get any calls from our Metro add which should be in Friday's paper. Finger's crossed for that.
Sunday we have a business-launch barbecue at Bob's place with mainly family, a few friends and business contacts.

Not going to have much time to myself, so I may sneak out on Friday night for a few drinks. Of course, it is also comic book day tomorrow.

No comments: