Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 9 July 2007

Cute, despite everything

As much as I get annoyed by Frank (the cat) I really do think he is cute and a stress reliever (most of the time).
Despite the fact that he:
  • Sharpens his claws on my clothes hanging on the drying frame.
  • Has a shitty bum at least once a week.
  • Occassionally vomits outside my bedroom.
  • Climbs up my legs by digging his claws into my skin.
  • Steps on the laptop while I'm typing and when I lift him off he takes the keys with him (I've lost 2 keys from my laptop that way!).
Despite all that, I still love the bloody thing! Am I soft in the head, or just in the heart?

3 comments:

gab said...

youre not soft cats are lovely

have u seen our 2?

Alex said...

You are a bit biased Gab!
I do tend to agree though, except when he farts in my face and shits on my clean clothes!
I don't think I've seen your cats.

gab said...

dont thinik i can put it in comments i'll put them on my blog