Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 23 July 2007

Night out

I forgot to mention that I went out on Saturday night, meeting Tim and Richard at the Duke of Wellington. We were stood outside, as they both smoke still and it wasn't the warmest of nights and I eventually had to put my coat back on. We then went to Comptoms for a couple and then to G.A.Y. bar, unfortunately Tim was looking a bit worse for wear (as he sometimes does, even when he isn't that pissed) and so they wouldn't let him in. We went on to the Box and then back into central Soho to Rupert Street. Every pub we had to stand outside and I was getting a bit narked with this. I don't actually know what sparked me off but I ended up having a shouting match with Tim and eventually stormed off in a huff! I was drunk by this point and was still angry when I got home.
On the way to Bob's on Sunday morning I got a voicemail message from Tim apologising and wishing me a good day for the barbecue I was going to. I sent him and Richard texts to apologise (I would have phoned but had little credit left).
The barbecue was at Bob's for his mum's birthday and for the launch of Worldsafe. Most people there were from Bob's family, but Dave was there too (a guy who used to work with Bob and I and now works for the Met Police). The food was fantastic and the weather held out for the whole day, I even managed to get a bit of a tan. I was tired by the end of the day and left at about 20:00. A good day and a good feast.

No comments: