Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Blogger Problems Again

Is it just me, or is Blogger playing up. Yesterday and today I have not been able to move pictures once then have been uploaded, I used to be able to drag them from the top of the draft copy into the position I wanted them to be. I can't now. Ever since Blogger migrated via Blogger 2 (or whatever it was called) I seem to be able to do less than before. Since migration, when I post a picture it causes my paragraphs to separate by one line for each picture posted. It is quite annoying.
Also, since migration, I have been unable to post video's from YouTube onto the blog, I was able top do this before. YouTube cannot find my blog anymore for some reason.
I hope they manage to sort the migration out and actually make blogging easier soon, rather than more difficult!!

No comments: