Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 30 May 2008

Typical

Okay, after sending a message on ManDate, to the guy I was meant to meet tonight saying that I couldn't make it, and getting a reply saying that he couldn't reschedule any time soon (due to work issues) I sent a text to Alfredo to see if he was still on for tonight to find out that he wasn't. We have rescheduled for tomorrow night, but it's still disappointing as ManDate man sounded pissed off, so there probably won't be any rescheduling there!
Luckily I can rely on my good matey Tim who is available tonight and so we are meeting at the old faithful, Barcode, at our usual time. Can I handle going out tonight and tomorrow night? Who knows? but I will surely let you know tomorrow and / or Sunday morning (or early afternoon more likely!!).
My attire is prepared (for tonight and tomorrow), and I am just having a quite bite to eat before showering and getting ready for the off.
Do I go on the tube and sweat or on the bus and potentially sweat and take longer? Can you believe when I came back from buying comics earlier today (yes I treated myself) that the bus had its heaters on? Madness! I'd been sitting in Soho Square having some lunch without a coat or jumper and then I get onto a bus with the heating on full blast!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

sorry about your date tonight. Hopefully you will go out and get laid anyway.

I am glad you bought something for yourself. You need to treat yourself once in a while.
Hugs
Ray

Alex said...

Yeah I had a great night, thanks, but I stayed out far too late and realy don't feel like going out tonight now. Oops!