Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 10 May 2008

Sun

I had to make an effort this morning to get out of the flat. I had wasted the last 2 days of beautiful weather and I wasn't going to waste this one. I could have just stayed in using the excuse that Lee is coming around later and I would be out then, but I wanted to get out there. I was encouraged by the nice looking guys who were passing my window every few minutes and so I was changed and ready to go out by 11:30.
I made my way into Soho and had a quick look around Forbidden Planet (mistake, as I saw all the comics that I was missing, but I was strong and resisted temptation), I got my free magazines from G.A.Y. bar and then got some lunch and "bits" from Superdrug (and was annoyed that I forgot to take my 10% off coupon in AGAIN!).
I then leisurely ate my lunch in Soho Square while perusing the talent (which there was a distinct lack off surprisingly!). I then made my way back after getting a call from Lee saying he would call again as he was setting off towards London for our night out tonight.
I am quite looking forward to tonight, I just wish I had been able to afford something new to wear, I hate going out in the same old clobber all the time, but I guess it is what I have to do at the moment so I'm gonna have to deal with it.
I'm gonna miss Dr Who tonight, but I've been assured that it is probably the weakest episode of the season and I can always catch up on it tomorrow on iPlayer.
Hope all the lovely boys are out and playful tonight! Why not come and join us?

No comments: