Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 12 May 2008

Stressed

Today has been a difficult one for me. I have been really stressed over something that I was told this weekend, and it is frustrating that I can't discuss it here. But it is all that I have been thinking about all day today. My mind has been exploring every possible scenario and my hear has been hammering all day, a resting heart-rate of 90bpm is not good is it?
I wish I could discuss it here, but I can't at the moment. As I said, frustrating!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a busier day so I can keep my mind from worrying too much. I must remember to book my councelling session tomorrow and re-book my optician appointment too, I ran out of credit on my phone today and so couldn't even if I had taken the phone numbers in with me!

4 comments:

gab said...

can u tell maybe me or mike?

Alex said...

Thanks Gab but at the moment I can't. Have had some reassurance tonight so feeling a bit better about things (only a bit though).
Thanks again.

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am sorry you have a heavy heart.If you need to talk you got my email address. I can understand about your frustration. Maybe the councellor can help you with yuor prbl.
Remember there are poepl who enjoy reading and care about the hamster.
Hugs to Alex
Ray

Alex said...

Thanks for the kind words. I DO feel better today, it isn't playing on my mind as much after my chat on the phone with Lee last night.
SO, despite a REALLY boring day at work, I wasn't thinking just about that today.