Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 20 May 2008

A Great Night Out

I needed to get out yesterday as I was in need of some affirmation and luckily Tim was available for drinks so we met up in Barcode at 19:00. On my way there I spotted my first celebrity for absolutely ages. Dan Gillespie Sells, lead linger of the Feeling was sitting outside a restaurant opposite the Prince Edward Theatre in Old Comptons Street.
I had a good night. Initially we were talking to a friend of Tim's who was quite nice, though I don't think he was interested in me. After a couple of drinks there we went to join Richard and some others at Comptons and then moved on to G.A.Y. bar for one. Tim went home early as he had work the next day but the rest of us went back to Barcode where I got talking to Alfredo, a friend of Lee's who we had met together ages ago in Rupert Street and who Lee had gone to meet when we were out last week. He looked different as he has had his hair cut and dyed and it was gelled quite a bit but he looked hot. We got talking and really got on well. Really well. We exchanged numbers, but not bodily fluids, and then I went with the boys to 79CXR, which I had said I would never go to again but they wanted to go there. While there I got chatting to the DJ who seemed interested also.
So, all in all, it was a great night and I got the affirmation that I needed. I was still on a high from it all today, though I did have a hangover. I got up and blogged and checked my emails before going back to bed and didn't rise again until close to 15:00 when I went into town and treated myself to some comics and a sandwich in Soho Square only leaving when it began to get a bit chilly! I was meant to go back to the opticians this morning but couldn't face it so I called and rescheduled it for tomorrow.
When I was getting changed before going into town I looked at myself in the mirror and felt confident about myself and happy with how I looked, which rarely happens lately and so that helped to put a big smile on my face, which is a great start to the day (even if it was the middle of the afternoon!)

No comments: