Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 2 May 2008

Deano's Birthday

As briefly mentioned in the last post, today is the 30th borthday of one of my best buddies, Mr Dean Arcuri. Now, unfortunately, Dean took it upon himself to head home to Australia a couple of years back and so I am unable to celebrate his birthday with him.
: - (
I am not taking this personally!
Much.
Deano and I were introduced by a close friend of mine, Lee, and we hit it off straight away, providing a bit of a show in 79CXR if I remember correctly! But it went no further than that. We really became friends after Brighton Pride that year, when he spotted me with a Forbidden Planet carrier bag and we discovered that we both collect comics! A great friendship spawned there and then and still flourishes despite the distance!
I really hope that he has a fantastic birthday, but I needn't worry as Dean sure knows how to have a good time, when- and where ever he is.

Happy Birthday Dean - I miss you, but thanks for the ongoing encouragement and support

No comments: