Who's On-Line Now?

Thursday 29 May 2008

So .......... Slow ............ Today.........At........Work

Today really dragged at work. I'll tell you how bad it was, I couldn't believe how long my own lunch break was taking it never seemed to end. I was so bored. It was probably because it was my 8th day shift and I am off for 3 days from tomorrow, so I was probably just yearning for my time off.
Late in the afternoon we had our first chance to talk to our potential new employers and it seems that the existing rota may not change, so we shouldn't lose any hours. Therefore there is nothing holding us back from transferring over to this company. It even seems that we may be getting a pay rise too, which will be a nice bonus (especially as we have just got a pay rise anyway, good timing!).
Tomorrow is payday, hooray, and I have an opticians appointment in the late morning and then I have the rest of the day to prepare for my drinks with Alfredo. I forgot to mention that he sent me a text on Monday asking if I was free for drinks. I wasn't but we arranged to meet Friday night. We had a good chat and a laugh when we met by accident the other week so hopefully we will still get on tomorrow. And, typically, I had to cancel another drinks request from someone I've been chatting to on Mandate! Just like bloody buses, wait for bloody ages and then two turn up at once!!

2 comments:

gab said...

youre in demand!

Alex said...

It's scary I'm not used to it!!