Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 31 May 2008

The "No Date" Night

I met up with Tim last night in our usual starting place of Barcode at about 19:00 and we had a good chat and a laugh. We moved on to the Duke of Wellington where Tim's other half, Richard met us for one drink and left just as a friend of Tim's, Chris turned up. We went had a few more drinks before going home (I can't remember what time it was by then).
I got a bus home and then decided, stupidly to go to Chariots! I had a bit of fun there but didn't get home until 05:00 this morning! How stupid? I really am not in the mood to go out again tonight, I don't like drinking on 2 consecutive nights at the best of times. I'm not hungover, thanks to lots of water an a few snacks when I got in, but still hesitant about going out tonight. I'm almost tempted to put it off, but I chicken out of "dates" far too often. If nothing else comes of it I still need to expand my circle of friends, so I should go.

No comments: