Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 18 May 2008

More Time To Myself

I managed to get up an hour earlier than yesterday, which is great, especially as I don't have to be in work until 20:00 tonight. I really fancy a cup of tea, but unfortunately the kettle is still missing (as in down in the pub somewhere as their machine blew a fuse on Friday). I've had a whole weekend without my usual mug of tea, it better be back by tomorrow as I am off for 3 days!
By the way, I was quite impressed when I got to work yesterday to see that Slaughter & May, who have the building opposite us, seem to have been celebrating IDAHo yesterday. I may be assuming wrongly, but they had tons of multicoloured balloons hanging in their entertainment area in banner formation and, what looked like (printed off) Rainbow Flags on the walls. I could be reading the situation wrong, but if it was to do with IDAHo then good on them. I wonder who else in the city made an effort, especially as it was on a Saturday? If amyone knows I would love to be informed.

No comments: