Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Apologies

I have to apologise for my lack of postings yesterday but it was for a good reason. I was working during the day and while at work I received 2 phone calls, quite unusual for me to receive any to be honest. One was from Lee confirming our drinks on Saturday night. The other was from Tim who has finished working on Dr Who for this season and is back in London permanently (well for about 2 1/2 months), so was wondering if I was about for drinks. Even though I usually hate going out drinking after working a 12 hour shift I was really in the mood for it, so I agreed and managed to rush home, have a shower, irons some clothes and still get to the Duke of Wellington for about 19:40, not bad.
Our friend Jim was also there and we had a great conversation about Dr Who, I had lots of questions for Tim that have been mounting up since I last saw him (probably about 5 weeks ago). Much of this was in preparation for some story ideas I have for Dr Who, so it was great to finally get some answers.
After 3 pints there, Jim left us and Tim and I went to Comptons, then the Admiral Duncan and then G.A.Y. bar, before Tim went home. As usual I stayed out and made my way to Rupert Street where I had one drink and got talking to a guy who is always out and who I always say "Hi" to but don't really know. I'm ashamed to say I've forgotten his name again, but he introduced me to some of his friends (whose names I have also forgotten, terrible aren't I?) and we all then went on to Barcode. One of his friends was gorgeous and seemed like a really nice guy, but lives in Dubai unfortunately. He did remind me of Graham, my ex, but that didn't put me off. (That sounds awful, but I mean it just in the fact that I don't want to go for the same guy and the same mistakes twice! No offence meant to Graham, honest guv.)
After one drink there I made my way home and straight to bed, so you see I had no time for blogging, until now when I have just got out of bed. Sorry.

No comments: