Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 25 May 2008

Sporty Birthday Boys

Today celebrating their birthdays we have two hot guys who play, or have played for their country at their respective sports:
Firstly, and most importantly, we have my number 2 man of the moment, Mr Jonny Wilkinson. Jonny is a mere 29 today and I really wish I was helping him celebrate! Jonny plays rugby for the Newcastle Falcons at the moment and has been playing for the England squad for 10 years now. He has been instrumental in England performing well on many occasions and blamed for them not on others, despite not being captain. Being the most recognisable face on the pitch is not always a good thing, especially when you are expected to score all the points. I personally think he has done a magnificent job for England (I don't follow team rugby at the moment, but would like to in the right company!), so good luck to him and I look forward to him coming back into the spotlight with England in the near future, we all know it will happen (especially if Danny Cipriani keeps injuring himself). Happy Birthday Jonny, and keep up the good work.
Secondly we have a footballer (soccer for the Americans out there) who I have heard of many times, but never bothered to look at his picture. I did today and I wish I had earlier he is one handsome fella! Carlos Bocanegra is American, and plays for Fulham here in the UK and for his national team. I will certainly have to pay more attention to this guy! He is also 29 today.
Ooh, just imagine being the filling in a Jonny / Carlos sandwich!!

No comments: