Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 14 March 2008

So Tired

Last night I was really tired, probably from working in darkness all day, so I went to bed at about 22:00, which is very early for me even on a work night. I think I got to sleep pretty much straight away, which is unusual for me. This morning I was woken by my alarm, which is also unusual as I normally wake before the alarm goes off. But all day I have been really tired, I think I even fell asleep in the control room in the late afternoon, which isn't good.
Also today there was no sign of that gorgeous guy who was there yesterday, and I haven't been paid from my 3-day job I'll have to see if the money goes in on Monday, so today was pretty much a total loss. Only 7 more shifts to go before I get a day off!

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hang in there. I believe you acn do it
Hugs
Ray