Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 9 March 2008

Last night of Freedom

I am really not looking forward to my return to work in the morning. I actually quite like the life of luxury, getting up when I want (which hasn't been that late each day actually), sat at my computer for up to 15 hours a day, checking my email and other messages when I want etc. I just wish I had the money to support my "lady-of-leasure" life style!
I will also have to put up with a bit of ribbing from my work colleagues over my return and questions over why I quit the other job, which I do not want to have to keep explaining to everyone. I am also not looking forward to the boredom.
But, I guess I should stop whinging as I have no choice so I should just do it and shut up!

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I understand, Since I work Monday through Friday. My weekends I really do enjoy, doing nothing. playing in my garden, with the dog, or whatever I want. I wished I could be the "lady of leasure" as well, but can not if I want food, food for the dog, wter, water for the dog, house. etc. you know what I mean.
Hopefully you won't be jerked around to much by your co-workers, but tell them you missed them and that is why you came back. Or tell themyou killed the boss, before anyone find him you came back to your old job. Either way good luck on the job.
Ray

Alex said...

Despite my reservations I ended up having quite good day today.