Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 8 March 2008

Double Disappointment

So England lost to Scotland 15-9, and, although I went down to the pub to watch it, the guy who had been watching two weeks ago, and previously during the World Cup, wasn't there. I was really disappointed. It was an incredibly lack-lustre match and I was pretty much bored during the whole thing.
Here are the hottie from the Scotland team though:
Rory Lamont, who is as hot as his brother Sean, also a Scotland international, though I haven't seen Rory's cock as I have with Sean. Sean wasn't playing today due to injury and poor Rory sustained a horrible head injury today in a collision with Iain Balshaw's knee. Apparently he's okay though.
Rory Lawson;Ross Ford;Simon Webster;John Barclay;Fergus Thomson; Gavin Kerr;Hugo Southwell;Alasdair Strokosch;Chris Cusiter;Dan Parks;Euan Murray;

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Simon Webster; is the best looking one in my book. then the first guy of your pictures. Sorry your friend did not show up to watch the game with you. Was hoping he would, then take you away and have his way with you.
hugs
Ray