Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 10 March 2008

Crufts

Has anyone else been watching Crufts?
It isn't something that I normally watch, but while swapping channels yesterday it drew my attention because of the three handsome men who were presenting it. Ben Fogle has long been a favourite presenter of mine, for his good looks, his posh-tottie voice and for his sense of fun. Matt Baker, formerly of Blue Peter is also a good looking man and a former gymnast too, which makes for some interesting positions I bet! But most of all, the one who caught my eye was the guest vet who was answering questions from the audience. Scott Miller is a very handsome Aussie vet who apparently is also seen on This Morning. He is a very sexy man. Well worth putting up with all the boring doggie posing in my opinion.

No comments: