Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Can I Ask Your Opinion?

I am currently researching and blogging about LGBT people on this blog and am enjoying doing so. But, with the results from the poll that I did, finding that most people are checking this blog for pictures of hot guys, I was wondering If I should continue these biographies on a separate blog. What do you think?
I have thought of some names that I could use for it and I really need input to help me decide what to call it and, indeed, if I should bother doing this at all.
The names that I have come up with so far are:
A Gay in the Life
Gay Today
History at an Angle
Queer Today Gay Tomorrow
A Gay a Day

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

No I enjoy everything about your blog., Telling of your life. History, also the HOT guys. It is nice to see the whole hamster's Wheel with the hamster running, not just the wheel alone. Alex, you are a wonderful blogger (if that is a word). You are fun and interesting. I can not make you do what you do not want to do, but I would say keep it all together.
Hugs
Ray