Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 15 March 2008

Six Nations - The End

Well I missed all the action today in the Six Nations as I was "busy" at work. I wish I had missed last weeks match and caught this one, as England beat Ireland, 33-10 on St Patrick's Day in Dublin too. Who would have thought it?
Sackey, Tait and Noon all scored tries, and Danny Cipriani converted all the tries sucessfully and 4 penalties to gain the extra points. Brian Ashton still needs to be sacked though after a dismal performance that still meant England ended up second.
Wales topped the table winning decisively and they deserved it. In the top 5 point scorers of the tournament they have 2 players which about says it all. Well done boys, you deserve the win, no doubt about that.
Ireland, England's last opponents, are my last team to be featured and I am afraid that there is very slim pickings from the team, but here are my choices:Simon Easterby;Tony Buckley;Andrew Trimble;David Wallace;Donncha O'Callaghan;Eoin Reddan;

and John Hayes;

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

3rd guy and 1st guy gets my vote, in that order. Woof on them. Sorry you missed the game. Hopefuly you can have some sort of St Patrick's fun.

Hugs
Ray