Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 28 March 2008

Boring

For those of you who actually read what I write here on Hamster's Wheel, I have to apologise for the lack of content over the last couple of weeks. I have been very lax in my writing, but to tell the truth I have had nothing much to write about. I am skint at the moment and so cannot afford to go out or do anything, I literally can just about feed myself due to the missing 3 days pay from my very short-term job that I had. I get paid next Friday so I hope to have lots of debauchery to tell you about when I eventually get my life back. So, please, bear with me.
For those of you who are sticking with me and who write comments or send emails I really appreciate the time and effort you have taken. I started this blog as a way of contacting new people and have made new friends through it, so it has achieved what I intended and I hope entertained, informed and titillated along the way as well. I look forward to "meeting" many more of you as I continue the blog and hope to get more even more feedback to I can make this a better blog for you all.
Thanks again for your support (especially Mike, Gab and Ray my biggest "fans").

3 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

It took me a moment for the word skint, but I got it. I do enjoy reading about you. I also enjoy our writings we share not on the blogs. one on one, gettting to know each other that away. How is your job going? Did you really get paid for those 3 days, they said it was for the uniforms, so they would not pay you??

Hugs
Ray

gab said...

always here never bored ;) xxxxx

Alex said...

Ray,
Nope I never did get paid for those thre days and it looks like I never will do. I wish I had kept the bloody uniform now, at least I would have had something to show for it. They would have been the most expensive plain white shirts I ever bought!!!!

Gab,
Cheers honey, hope you are well.