Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Money

I have been "negociating" with my former employers (the 3 day job) as they are refusing to pay me for any of the hours that I DID work. I would have earned £314.50 before tax and they are saying that the cost of my training and uniform comes to more than that. The fact that the people who trained me would have been working on shift, and so paid anyway, seems to have nothing to do with it. I realise that the uniform cannot be used again (though I bet they do pass it on to someone) so I would have accepted them decucting the cost of that, but they are really taking the p**s!
I am contacting the Citizens' Advice Bureau to find out what else I can do to get the money that I earned out of the c**ts.
I feel that they also were lax in their duty of care to me, considering the state that I was in when quit I feel that they should have at least made a welfare check on me, which they never did. The only thing I heard from them after leaving was 3 weeks later when my payslip and P45 arrived stating I was being paid nothing.

No comments: