Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 16 March 2008

A Real God

Today would have been the 45th birthday of New Zealand actor Kevin Smith, who is probably best known for playing the god Ares in the Xena and Hercules television series'. I first noticed Kevin in a show or film, but I can't remember what it was. All I remember was that he was gorgeous, well built and totally naked. Then I saw him a couple of years later in Xena. Unfortunately he dies soon after, in 2002, while filming in China. What a waste of a beautiful man.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I agree with you , He was very handsome. I did not know he died. What did he die from???

I loved him in Xena and Hercules. He made it fun.

HUGS
Ray

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.