Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Decision Made

I was debating whether to start another blog with biographies of gay people celebrating their birthdays and I asked for your opinions on if I should do this. Well, my decision has been made as I have found a site that already does this, so there seems little point in me beginning another one to duplicate the information. Just like most of my ideas, it is already being done, so it is back to the drawing board. The site that already exists is Gay For Today and the author, Peter Rivendell, who also has three other blogs, one of which I check out regularly Cubland.

2 comments:

Peter Jacobs said...

Cheers, fella!

Alex said...

No probs Peter, I just wish I had thought of the idea first, though you do seem to be sepnding more time on the profiles that I was or could. Keep up the good work.