Who's On-Line Now?

Friday 14 March 2008

From Out of the Rain

*****************Spoiler Warning******************

I have just watched the latest episode of Torchwood, "From Out of the Rain," and it was another good one. It reminded me of an old episode of Sapphire & Steel. For those who missed out, Sapphire & Steel was a paranormal mystery show in the early 1980's starring David McCallum and Joanna Lumley as paranormal investigators with special powers. They always investigated mysterious happenings and the show used to scare the s**t out of me when I was a kid. I really wish that the show would be brought back as I am sure it's original atmosphere of terror could be recaptured or even enhanced.
This episode of Torchwood lacked the usual sex, innuendo and humour, but it was better for it, seeing a serious side of the team for an entire show for once and not focussing on a single team member.

No comments: