Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 10 March 2008

Back

I woke up this morning and I really didn't want to go back to my old job. I mean REALLY didn't want to go back. I almost phoned up to say I'd changed my mind.
I managed to get up and get ready and make my way there though, despite the awful weather (pounding rain and strong winds). The morning was a bit slow and I was frustrated that they had me in for a training day, despite the fact that I had only been gone from the site for 3 weeks. I was taken around the patrol route by the last guy that I had trained before I left!
The afternoon was better as the supervisor and building manager had arrived from the other site and so we had quite a lot of banter going around and I felt quite at home. It was a lot better in the end than I could have hoped for. Thankfully!

No comments: