Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Not a good start to the year

I worked last night on my first night shift for my new(ish) employers and although the shift itself wasn't too bad I did not get relieved until 08:30 this morning and hour and a half late, so I wasn't happy. At the moment I am just thinking about the extra double time I will get for it!
On top of that, I am getting a cold, which is no surprise as I am cooped up for 12 hours in a small room with another guard who was off for 3 days with a cold, so it is no surprise that I am getting sick. Yesterday I had the beginnings of a sore throat and then this morning my nose is showing signs of becoming blocked. Great eh?

I did watch a couple of films last night, Behind the Mask, which is a sort of merge of Scream and The Blair Witch Project, but not really worth watching I'm affraid. The second film was Cry Wolf, which was better and had a good couple of twists in it, and also starred Jared Padalecki as one of the students, and Jon Bon Jovi (not looking hot at all!).

No comments: