Who's On-Line Now?

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wasted Time and Money

I went into town this evening because I needed to get out and Tim had said that there was a possibility that he may be available for a drink. I wasn't 100% in the mood for it, as I had almost fallen asleep at my laptop this afternoon, but I dolled myself up anyway.
I got into Soho and send Tim a text to ask if he was available. He phoned back to say he had sent me a text earlier saying that he wouldn't be out because he has to go to Cardiff in the morning for work. For some reason the text had not gone through. I wasn't really expecting him to be free anyway as he has been so busy at work lately.
I had one drink in Comptons and then moved on to Rupert Street. While I was getting a drink at the second bar I saw that Gareth was there. I was going to try and avoid him because I didn't want to be branded boring by him again (even if it is true!), but he called to me and so I stood and chatted with him for a few minutes before he had to go on to Village for a friend's birthday party. He said he might be back, but I was really not in the mood for staying out alone, waiting for someone to possibly turn up, so I finished my drink and headed home.
Almost as soon as I got in Gareth sent me a text to say he was back in Rupert Street. I sent one back explaining where I was.
Not in a great mood now, and apparently we will be sharing the flat with Jesse's brother for the next couple of days too (he is over from Japan [I think]). I've got one more day off of work and all I have planned for that is (can you guess?) going to the gym. My life is so predictable. The next social event I have to look forward to is Richard's birthday on 3rd July. That says it all really considering my birthday is on 21st June!

No comments: