Who's On-Line Now?

Monday 24 May 2010

Good Day

Despite only having 2 hours sleep this morning, which is catching up to me rapidly, I've not had a bad day today. I was really fed up with the drilling and hammering from upstairs and had to get out of the flat.
I popped my dry cleaning in on the way to Jessops to go and buy a new digital camera (if you remember the one I bought last year wasn't very good). I saw 2 that I thought would be good, which were both the same price, but there was no one free to help me, so I left. I'll go back tomorrow, or to the one in New Oxford Street as I am intending to treat myself to some clothes too this week in preparation for more great weather.

I went to the gym at about 14:30 and tried out the first part of my new workout regime. I had forgotten nearly all that Nick had shown me last week, I must have been in more of a daze that I thought. But luckily he was there and didn't mind showing me again. I was working on my chest and arms today and my arms were really feeling it, but it was my hands that felt the worst. They were cramping up towards the end.
There was a really camp guy, in his 50's, using one of the walking machines and every five minutes or so he would make a sound that I can only describe as a sex noise, really loudly. I found it really creepy and hilarious at the same time, as did Nick and his colleague (who I was introduced to but have forgotten the name of, but is almost certainly gay too and has a great body). Despite having a good work out I did miss out some dumbbell work as the freeweight area was quite busy and I am very self-conscious when I work out (I can't compare with those big guys and don't feel confident in what I am doing, whereas they are all old hats at it all). I made sure I had a run at the start of my time there and the end.

After the gym I went home to drop my kit off and while I was feeling brave enough I logged on to Facebook and sent a friend request" to Nick, something I've been putting off because I wasn't sure if he was a friend or just being nice because of his job. I was pleasantly surprised that he accepted it a couple of hours later.

Then I went and sat out in the sunshine for about an hour and was cruised by a fairly muscular and good-looking guy. I thought he was a resident (I was sunbathing in the middle of the Barbican complex), but when he eventually came over to talk to me it turns out he was a visitor looking for a toilet. I suppose I could have made more of an effort and taken him somewhere (home?) for sex, but I wasn't feeling horny. The attention alone was enough for me today (I hadn't even gone into the steam room or sauna at all today after the gym, but that may have something to do with the heat and the "sex noise" guy hanging around too!).

So I am feeling good about my body, and have been for about a week now, constantly walking around at home with my top off admiring my developing chest and the nascent abdominal muscles. My tan is beginning to show, after 2 tanning sessions, along with 3 hours out in the sun over the last three days. I am obviously looking good enough to be chatted up, which is always a nice feeling (well, it is when they are attractive too!). And I have enough money to be able to treat myself to some nice new clothes.
Oh, and my neck pain is almost entirely gone (lets hope that it stays gone in the morning too, which is when it is normally at its worst).

No comments: