Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Treats

I've just got back from a shopping trip and I spent about £300 treating myself. I bought myself some clothes (shorts, t-shirts, underwear, socks and accessories), some reference comic books and a new digital camera. It is still sunny, so I got some sun while I was out and I am off to the gym later. All adding up for an okay day, oh and Tim might be out for drinks tomorrow night, emphasis on the "might" as he is really busy at work (final touches on the last few episodes of Dr Who).
I'll try out my new camera either later today or tomorrow, and I still need some more clothes (lightweight summer shirts, trousers, sandals), though I'll think I'll leave that until next week (i.e. after Friday's wages).

2 comments:

Stan said...

I haven't bought any new clothes in over 3 years. Lucky you!

Alex said...

I was sick of wearing t-shirts, socks & underwear with holes in!!