Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 May 2010

Gym Sex

Because of my night out last night I didn't get out of bed today until about midday. I faffed around doing not much all day while watching consecutive episodes of QI on Dave (I love that show so much). I eventually got around to getting ready for going to the gym, but by then it was absolutely pissing down outside.
I managed to get into the changing room without getting completely soaked and immediately saw a good looking guy, who I'd seen a few times before, getting changed. He has a great body and showed me his impressive cock. I went to the toilet area to blow my nose and he followed me. We ended up getting it on in one of the cubicles. At lease I achieved something while I was there because I didn't get a proper work-out as I really couldn't be bothered.
Despite this (and the hand-job I got in the showers later) I am still unfulfilled as I would love to have the company of a sexy guy for more than 10 minutes at a time. My Holy Grail is a boyfriend.

No comments: