Who's On-Line Now?

Saturday 1 May 2010

Good Night Out

I went out last night for a few drinks and I had a really good time. It started well as I walked to St Paul's tube station I passed a group of teenagers and one of the lads commented to the others how nice my arse was. I was chuffed. I met up with Tim and Niall in the Duke of Wellington (although they were about 20 minutes late). The pub was packed, even more so when it began to rain and all the smokers came back inside. We decided that everywhere would be the same except for Barcode, which only gets busy later, so we went there. It was busier than we expected but there was enough space for us to be comfortable.
It soon got busy though and there were even some very sexy guys there. two in particular caught my attention. There was one guy who was nice looking, very sexy and had huge, muscular, defined arms. I've seen big arms before and they often look freakish, but his were beautiful. I eventually got the courage up to talk to him, but he had a boyfriend (who wasn't there with him).
The second guy, Christian, was very handsome and nicely built, and was also very tanned. I talked to him for a short while, but he told me that he was moving (back?) to New Zealand soon, but I got his Gaydar profile name from him (and checking it out today I realised that he was already one of my favourites, and I believe I've also messaged him in the past!).
I didn't get any sex, which was a shame as I was (and still am) feeling incredibly horny, but I had a great time and managed to avoid ending up in Chariots too, which is a good thing!

No comments: