Who's On-Line Now?

Sunday 16 May 2010

Carrying On?

So, maybe I'll keep on with the blog, just maybe not blog every day. Thanks to everyone who sent messages of support, I really appreciate it.
Today I set my alarm, but still slept in an hour afterwards. I managed to do some chores before heading off to the gym. I spoke to Nick and mentioned that I was bored with my gym routine and he offered to set out a new one for me. I hope I like it. I get embarrassed doing some things in the gym and my coordination and balance are not good at all, so there are some things that I can't do. We shall see.
When I got home from the gym there was a guy in my room cleaning the windows. I had forgotten that Oscar had arranged someone to do this. I got in and when I got to my room I saw he was standing on my bed with his shoes on and had unplugged every single wire on my television, aerial and DVD player. I went to the kitchen for a drink and came back to find that he had helped himself to some of my biscuits (I would have said yes if he had asked). He also really had bad body odour. He was Bulgarian and didn't speak very good English, but this didn't stop him trying to make conversation with me. I had to be rude and ignore him to get him to shut up and carry on cleaning!
When he eventually finished it took me about an hour to clear up after him and re-arrange everything into an acceptable order (I also moved all of my boxes back down to the cellar!). When I was done, Oscar decided that the cleaner hadn't done a good enough job on one of the windows and so the cleaner had to come back in, meaning that I had to move loads of stuff again!
I calmed myself down by cooking my good stew-thing and really enjoyed eating it while watching this weeks Doctor Who, which was really quite boring!
I am now bored again.

No comments: