Who's On-Line Now?

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Frustrated

I went out after all last night, but didn't see anyone I knew, or anyone that I liked either. The music at Barcode was really good though.
Today, despite being out until late last night and being slightly hungover, I woke up at 08:00 this morning, go figure!
I have been feeling hot all day, probably because I was dehydrated, but I still made sure that I went to the gym (and had a tanning session while I was there). I treated myself to this months GT and Attitude magazines this morning too.
I still feel like I have achieved absolutely nothing on these four days off. I promised myself that I would do some serious job hunting while I was off, but I just haven't been able to find any suitable jobs. It is so frustrating. I am back to work tomorrow and I have a feeling that I am going to have a confrontation of some sort with my boss (who keeps giving me jobs to do rather than to the other supervisors and it is getting annoying as I get paid the same rate as they do). Once more I really do not want to go back there at all!

No comments: